WAGMI Games creates an immersive entertainment universe that combines deep lore, storytelling, fun games, and collectibles. This approach opens the doors for multiple sources of revenue, including:
- In-Game Digital Collectibles (NFTs) - Players have the option to purchase different digital collectibles in the in-game Shop that can traded, lent and sold freely in the open market.
- In-App Microtransactions - WAGMI Games will offer in-app microtransactions with Adallium, the in-game currency used to obtain items and speed up progress. This approach aligns with the monetization strategies of traditional mobile games, such as Clash Royale, which have generated billions in revenue through microtransactions.
- Seasonal Battle Pass - Players will have the option to purchase the WAGMI Pass for $4.99, providing them with passive perks and resources that exceed the value of the pass.
- Skill-Based Battles (Wagering) - WAGMI Defense will introduce skill-based wagering arenas, where players can compete in winner-take-all battles. WAGMI Games will collect 10% of all entry fees as royalties.
- Live Op Events - WAGMI Defense will feature frequent live op events, which will offer players additional content and rewards. Optional "Event Tickets" can be purchased in exchange for access to the event, providing another source of revenue for the company.
WAGMI Games has been releasing quarterly comic books that delve into the lore of the franchise. These comics are tradeable with no gas fees on GameStopNFT's marketplace, as well as other L2 marketplaces.
(more info soon)
All digital items purchased on primary marketplaces can be later traded on the secondary market. WAGMI Games collects a 10% fee (royalties) for every sale on the secondary market.
It's all about the IP.